- Instructor at Art of Problem Solving (AoPS), USA.
- Private Math Tutor, New York Metro Area, USA.
- Master's degree at
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences of New York University.
- Grader and teaching assistant at Mathematics Department.
- Business Analysis & Engineering Intern.
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Economics at American University in Bulgaria.
- Teaching Assistant.
- Student representative of the Mathematics Department.
- Chess Club President.
– Received Gold Medal after presenting the project "Diophantine Geometrical Figures".
- Received 2nd place among 50 Mathematics projects from 20 countries.